Monday, July 11, 2011

Motivation

The picture on the left is of me around the time I started my diet this year.  The one on the right was taken when I lost 40 pounds in 2006.
Fight the Urge Moment by Moment.  This has really helped me in the past and is keeping me motivated now.  This helps me to not be overwhelmed by how much weight I want to lose but to know that I can do it as I take baby steps and fight moment by moment.  I am so excited by how well I'm doing and can't wait to lose more.  As of today I've lost 26 pounds!  In the past couple weeks I've lost a pound every 3 days.  We're going camping this weekend so if I want to keep that up, I'll have to be really good.  Wish me luck!!  

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I think you are incredible! This is a motivation to me to want to start eating healthier. You are doing awesome! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gum has been my most recent help. When I'm bored I like to eat but if I chew gum instead I don't want food anymore and then I only eat when I'm actually hungry.

    ReplyDelete