Friday, February 4, 2011

12 pounds!!

I weighed myself this morning and I have now lost 12 pounds!!  I'm so excited!  Last night I really wanted to eat more than I should.  It was actually really hard to resist but I did and I am so happy this morning that I did so well!

There are a couple things I do to help me in times like those.  The first is what I mentioned in my last post, Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper!  I feel like I'm cheating when I'm really not.  I know, it's not great for me, but right now it's really helping my fight my temptations to eat stuff I'm not supposed to.

The second is Ice Breakers Ice Cubes gum.  My favorite are the Kiwi Watermelon and Raspberry Sorbet Flavors.  Any time I'm tempted I have one of those and it really does help.  I keep them in my kitchen cupboard so when I'm doing dishes or making dinner and feeling tempted to snack, I pop one of those in and feel better.  They're so yummy so I kinda feel like I'm getting a treat.

I'm so excited I'm still losing!  YEA!

3 comments:

  1. Drea you're such an amazing person. I'm so proud of you and your 12 lb loss. I know it sounds silly but YOU GO GIRL!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gum..... isn't it a wonderful appetite suppressant? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You can totally meet your goal by the time we have our reunion.

    ReplyDelete