Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And so it begins...

Just over 4 and a half years ago I decided that I needed to get serious about losing weight.  It was June 19th and by the time I found out I was pregnant with my first child 7 months later I had lost 40 pounds.  I promised myself I would never be as heavy as I had once been, and here I am, 4 years and 3 amazing kids later, even heavier than I was then.  I'm frustrated with myself for letting me get this way but motivated to get skinnier and healthier!!  I finally got serious about it last month and have already lost 10 pounds.  Thanks to everybody for their motivation and positive messages.  You have no idea how much that helps.  I'm excited and motivated to lose more and feel better.  

 April 2006

 Me wearing those same pants in January 2007

 So proud!  

January 2011

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment